Thursday 7 July 2011

Buried Under Work Song

Yes, I've been slacking on posting on this page. If you haven't already guessed by the title, I'm going to use this opportunity to blame it on work. The papers and emails all around me every single day are getting to me. And the only peace of mind I get these days is when I am driving back from work with the music cranked up.

Every time this song comes up, I feel the turmoil of my life fade away and a certain groove just taking over. So here is a tune for all my fellow beings who tend to describe themselves are Corporate Slaves. Yes, we are now a raging population and shall take over the world with our rebellious nature.

Flower - By Moby

1 comment:

  1. oh i absolutely LOVE this one! always have! heard it on Gone in 60 Seconds the first time. loved it since?

    ReplyDelete